What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just chatted with my son in France (army boy), he just received part of his engagement bonus and end of training course bonus, so what he is looking to spend it on ? ......

Gently reminded him that the weather in France in January is a bit different from Thailand.....

Screenshot_20181208-182232_LINE-1024x576.thumb.jpg.7c628803dbced9be07eb6cfc9ea1e681.jpg

Screenshot_20181217-175249_LINE-600x1067.thumb.jpg.70a7b25305749c36c3925398a1475675.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Having a beer to celebrate my last shift,not due back at work until the new year.

Gonna be arseholed for 2 weeks.😀

Take it easy G ....im sure there will be a few cold but dry days over xmas where you can take your bike out . And,btw , QPR are doing ok .their not as shit as you think ! 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Take it easy G ....im sure there will be a few cold but dry days over xmas where you can take your bike out . And,btw , QPR are doing ok .their not as shit as you think ! 

We are even on points and only one goal between us so we are both still in with a shout.We have Forest away saturday and we ain't never won there before,so hopefully end that terrible record.

In a taxi Heading down to Pattaya for a day on the booze with my pal from work. 

Got a stinking hangover from yesterday. So just down for the day. Gotta taxi booked to take me back to Bangkok around 10ish tonight if I last that long