What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Probate...best way to fook up a family. Glad to never go through the nightmare again.

nothing like that... will is very black and white... upon death I get half the house (sisters get the other half)... any cash/investments the grandkids divvy that up.

Am Selling the house to pay deposit  on aged care facility................. upon death I now get fuck all..........

Just watched 2 videos on Youtube from 2 pensioners living the dream in Issan.... Feck me, when you see their "lodging" , lifestyle and environment I can't understand how they can proudly broadcast it....

One was livable, the other was worst than a pickey living in a dirty caravan !

Shit, even if you don't have much money, it doesn't cost much to keep a house clean and in order ! 

Now I feel like a bloody millionaire here !

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Just watched 2 videos on Youtube from 2 pensioners living the dream in Issan.... Feck me, when you see their "lodging" , lifestyle and environment I can't understand how they can proudly broadcast it....

One was livable, the other was worst than a pickey living in a dirty caravan !

Shit, even if you don't have much money, it doesn't cost much to keep a house clean and in order ! 

Now I feel like a bloody millionaire here !

Living the dream, don't be so judgemental ...

24 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Living the dream, don't be so judgemental ...

Mate, I hope you joke ?  Guys are boasting about living in a shit house.

Another one, sympathetic couple, lives on 30k a months in BKK burb. As he says "easy, live like a local, eat like a local, no going out,...."

Well, up to each own.

• Haha 1

Just now, tommy dee said:

jesus u r ugly mate.  only a thai could love that face  😉

I know mate and she can’t be with me for my brass as i’ve Got none.

Anyway you got room to talk we know why you have a good face for radio .. too ugly for tv 📺 

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Same same...back today...wet and miserable...had an epic trip...now lying on bed trying to recuperate...hope I don't fall asleep as I was shopping on way home 🙂20181219_180254.thumb.jpg.40ed23c661e811e25628b99fa79cce51.jpg

Good to hear you had a blinder mate and merry xmas to you.👍

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Good to hear you had a blinder mate and merry xmas to you.👍

Thanks Al. Patts very quiet but good pickings to be had as all the lookers coming back for 'High Season'.

Merry Christmas to you to mate.

Edited by Starshine
  • Thanks 1

Just sent the the girl I barfined from cowboy on her way. Operation cleanup’s just about to take place in my condo😂

The next couple of  hours I’ll be getting rid of any evidence of My carry on the past 2 nights since I arrived. 

The gf thinks I’m arriving tomorrow so I’ve arranged to Meet her at my condo in the afternoon then heading to krabi for 4 days 😎

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just sent the the girl I barfined from cowboy on her way. Operation cleanup’s just about to take place in my condo😂

The next couple of  hours I’ll be getting rid of any evidence of My carry on the past 2 nights since I arrived. 

The gf thinks I’m arriving tomorrow so I’ve arranged to Meet her at my condo in the afternoon then heading to krabi for 4 days 😎

555 should have stayed at a hotel for your first couple of nights , TGs are trained in forensic investigation from an early age ..

Edited by Stillearly
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

555 should have stayed at a hotel for your first couple of nights , TGs are trained in forensic investigation from a early age ..

I Always say I’m going to do that but end up not bothering. It’s stupidity really, I’m  gonna end up getting caught one day 😃

• Haha 1