What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

The Ladyboy show is on and all of a sudden the place is packed, everybody taking photos including loads of guys. Just kind of find that wrong especially as the Beyonce look alike looks more like Cruella DeVille.

By the way Andy has disappeared again, coincidence?

Just getting my make up on, I'm the surprise guest star.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Is that a M & S Sunday lunch..?

Yes Sort of, lamb Sunday lunch ready meal, then I bought a separate side of cauliflower cheese and stopped at Mc’ds for a few chips on the way home to finish it off 😁

I also, properly roasted their potatoes in oil at high heat which was different to their instructions to make sure they were as crispy as fk

2 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Yes Sort of, lamb Sunday lunch ready meal, then I bought a separate side of cauliflower cheese and stopped at Mc’ds for a few chips on the way home to finish it off 😁

I also, properly roasted their potatoes in oil at high heat which was different to their instructions to make sure they were as crispy as fk

That’s quite a hybrid and imaginative effort. You ought to patent that 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Christ, if you fell off the top of that, you’d break every bone in your body. 😂

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

New computer has 3 27" monitors and as the old puter desk wont accommodate them its time to make a new one...

Will be a cantilever design of sorts, nice and tall as I need to mount my TV above the computer....lots to do before it resembles anything though.

41392579_10156207011772740_1586011386666

I am very impressed by that photo.

5 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

New computer has 3 27" monitors and as the old puter desk wont accommodate them its time to make a new one...

Will be a cantilever design of sorts, nice and tall as I need to mount my TV above the computer....lots to do before it resembles anything though.

It looks like your workshop is well set up for it.. 

Be good the see the finished product

6 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Blimey...an organised man-shed.....i like.  I'd feel embarrassed to put up a pic of mine....

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

It looks like your workshop is well set up for it.. 

Be good the see the finished product

Cheers, yeah slowly gathering all the toys to get back into it,

Will post up more pics as it progresses.

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I am very impressed by that photo.

Cheers.

14 minutes ago, Painter said:

Blimey...an organised man-shed.....i like.  I'd feel embarrassed to put up a pic of mine....

lol, it has to be organised as it is tiny, not run a tape over it but it would be no bigger than 3m x 2m 😞