Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, jcolorado said:

Nah - I handle hot stuff pretty well. Always have. I will be sure to let you guys know if I have met my match.

Got to say I handle stuff pretty well (especially my wife's somtam or yam talay) but I have found that changing a basic food with a fiery topping or spice really kills it for me.

I once had Chilli beer from Bronx brewery of Croydon, after one sip I thought it was gorgeous but after a few more I realised it was no longer a beer and it was completely ruined by the addition of the spice.

Similar with these below, crisps sold at Lidl (and no doubt elsewhere) but way too spicy, ruins the overall taste for me.

Crsips.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Got to say I handle stuff pretty well (especially my wife's somtam or yam talay) but I have found that changing a basic food with a fiery topping or spice really kills it for me.

I once had Chilli beer from Bronx brewery of Croydon, after one sip I thought it was gorgeous but after a few more I realised it was no longer a beer and it was completely ruined by the addition of the spice.

Similar with these below, crisps sold at Lidl (and no doubt elsewhere) but way too spicy, ruins the overall taste for me.

Crsips.jpg

Totally agree. I once added a few chillies into my ginger homebrew wine during the cooking process ..First sip was wooohoo this is different. After that I had to force it down my neck!

• Thumbs Up 2