Football

Thinkingallowed

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Ballon D'Or announce Messi as winner yet again.

Can somebody explain to me what the f**k he has done to deserve it?.

Lewandowski and Salah have been 10 times the player he has been this year.Just awarded it for being Messi.

Fucking joke.

He cried...everybody loves a crier

610fb5172a24d000186249d7.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, galenkia said:

More importantly though, Ranger's have just won again at Derby 1-2.

Much better performance second half, like a different team. Up to 3rd in the league now.

It's our year!. 😁

Yes  you on a good run at the moment...looked like a draw till Gray scored...prolific scorer when he played for us

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Yes  you on a good run at the moment...looked like a draw till Gray scored...prolific scorer when he played for us

Normally concede last few minutes not score so that made a change.

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 10:49 PM, galenkia said:

Normally concede last few minutes not score so that made a change.

Looks like QPR and Rovers are the form teams at the moment Gal. Apart from Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA.... Hopefully see you in the play off's unless Mowbray has another death spiral. 

Weird league the championship. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Looks like QPR and Rovers are the form teams at the moment Gal. Apart from Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA.... Hopefully see you in the play off's unless Mowbray has another death spiral. 

Weird league the championship. 

Yeah,be nice to both make play offs.

We have Stoke at home tomorrow who are just below us, so that won't be easy. It's on Sky again so will be watching that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Does anyone know if attendance figures are available anywhere for all Premier and football league matches. The BBC always use to include them along with the results but don`t any more.

I've noticed this from the start of the season. A bit of shithousery going on I reckon. 

26 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I've noticed this from the start of the season. A bit of shithousery going on I reckon. 

Attendance figures are as accurate as Thai Covid figures, North Korean election results and Russian vaccinations roll out.

Clubs big them up to boost adverts they are wishful thinking mostly ......

• Surprised 1

42 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Attendance figures are as accurate as Thai Covid figures, North Korean election results and Russian vaccinations roll out.

Clubs big them up to boost adverts they are wishful thinking mostly ......

So where would potential advertisers go to view these attendance figures Sean ?:default_biggrin: