Jump to content

Football


Thinkingallowed
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ballon D'Or announce Messi as winner yet again.

Can somebody explain to me what the f**k he has done to deserve it?.

Lewandowski and Salah have been 10 times the player he has been this year.Just awarded it for being Messi.

Fucking joke.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Ballon D'Or announce Messi as winner yet again.

Can somebody explain to me what the f**k he has done to deserve it?.

Lewandowski and Salah have been 10 times the player he has been this year.Just awarded it for being Messi.

Fucking joke.

He cried...everybody loves a crier

610fb5172a24d000186249d7.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, galenkia said:

More importantly though, Ranger's have just won again at Derby 1-2.

Much better performance second half, like a different team. Up to 3rd in the league now.

It's our year!. 😁

Yes  you on a good run at the moment...looked like a draw till Gray scored...prolific scorer when he played for us

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Yes  you on a good run at the moment...looked like a draw till Gray scored...prolific scorer when he played for us

Normally concede last few minutes not score so that made a change.

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 10:49 PM, galenkia said:

Normally concede last few minutes not score so that made a change.

Looks like QPR and Rovers are the form teams at the moment Gal. Apart from Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA.... Hopefully see you in the play off's unless Mowbray has another death spiral. 

Weird league the championship. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Looks like QPR and Rovers are the form teams at the moment Gal. Apart from Fulham, Bournemouth and WBA.... Hopefully see you in the play off's unless Mowbray has another death spiral. 

Weird league the championship. 

Yeah,be nice to both make play offs.

We have Stoke at home tomorrow who are just below us, so that won't be easy. It's on Sky again so will be watching that.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...