Football

Thinkingallowed

38 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

@galenkia

Tinkering Tony Mowbray brings Rovers down to Loftus Rd tomorrow night. 

Twice this season we have surrendered 2 goal leads only to end up drawing due to his shit substitutions. 

Can't see any points arriving against QPR as the usual season after season death spiral continues. 

Will that ilias chair be playing G? 

Good player. 

Yeah, would of thought he'd be playing, though Lyndon Dykes is the form man at the moment, banging in goals on a regular basis. Need a win to make up for Saturday's tonking at Foolham. 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:46 PM, coxyhog said:

Now that the Saudi's are taking over Newcastle can we expect the half time entertainment to include beheadings and amputations?

Y'know I was thinking about this on my walk this morning after I saw an old tyre left on the grass somewhere.

If people are worried about the Saudi's human rights record why aren't they questioning employing African players from countries that still use "necklacing" as punishment.

I have witnessed the beginning, middle and the aftermath of a few whilst working in Africa. They catch the thief/rapist/ and beat him, break all his limbs whilst still keeping him conscious then they put him on some dry kindling and put a tyre around his neck and set fire to him whilst he is still alive and conscious. It takes all night for him to slowly burn to death with howling all night. In the morning the stiff distorted scarecrow of a meatless body with a death grin is left there as a warning to "don't f**k with us"!

So everybody, think of your teams past and present, and think to yourselves what each African player's family might have done before you criticize the Saudi takeover of Newcastle.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, galenkia said:

So according to the Geordie fans it's all Ashley and Bruce's fault the club is shite, so what's gonna be their excuse when they ain't top 4 end of season?. 

Bruce did well with the resources he was given , I guess they will bring in a superstar manager and give him a huge pot ...priority this season will be staying in the PL ...

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Bruce did well with the resources he was given , I guess they will bring in a superstar manager and give him a huge pot ...priority this season will be staying in the PL ...

I can't imagine Bruce is crying, getting £8m for being sacked seems a good payday to me.

• Surprised 1

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It would be an interesting situation to see Newcastle and Man Utd competing to sign a top class manager.... and which team the manager would prefer !!!

Easy.

The one that guarantees the highest pay off when you get the sack.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It would be an interesting situation to see Newcastle and Man Utd competing to sign a top class manager.... and which team the manager would prefer !!!

Sam Allah Dyce is usually available or that ex- Stoke fella.

• Like 1

Just been reading about the Orient vs Hartlepool game at the weekend. The referee forgot to add 4 minutes of injury time in the first half, blowing the whistle on 45 mins. He was made aware of his mistake at half time, so when the teams came back out for the second half the teams played the 4mins he forgot to add, he then blew the whistle for the end of the first half and the teams changed ends straight away for the second half. The crowd chanted "You don`t know what your doing" :default_biggrin:

Edited by Binlid
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1