Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

46 minutes ago, cartoonman said:

I live on the 4th Floor in a Condo in Pattaya..The other morning I went to go out onto my Balcony - Something moved !!! I thought it was a Rat !!! When I took a longer look it turned into a Love-able Hamster..Quite Tame and Friendly..I fed it and gave it water...How the Hell it got onto my Balcony I will never know..I asked around if anybody had lost one - NO !!!! I gave it to the Managers daughter...Amazing Thailand.

418.JPG

It looks like a pedigree Siberian hamster !

Or a Patagonian nose-vole!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, john luke said:

untitled--26.jpg

Happy Halloween.

That is an excellent "happy" Halloween photo.

Halloween was a pet hate of mine in Thailand because of all the beautiful Thai girls made themselves grotesque with all the hideous Halloween style makeup.

I usually gave Halloween party nights a miss. 😃

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/29/2021 at 4:22 AM, boydeste said:

I took this crap out of my central heating tank. No wonder I have been getting blocked pipes.

20211027_093426.jpg

Yuck, that is disgusting; I'm sure your hot water heating is very comfortable but what a bother, it seems.

I just bought a new $10 air filter for my forced air oil furnace and tightened the fan belt a tad and I am good to go; the oil filter was changed when I had my new oil tank installed this summer. When the weather cools to -10C or under, which won't be long, I will get my big woodstove fired up and use that for most of the winter with the furnace being for backup. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Yuck, that is disgusting; I'm sure your hot water heating is very comfortable but what a bother, it seems.

To be fair, my house is 40 years old and the tank is out of the way up in the loft. Unless you have good reason you would never go up there.

Most modern day boiler systems don't have a tank and produce hot water on demand. Also they are piped in 15mm, so a bit of debris floating about isn't an issue.

I haven't had an issue for some 30 years, so can't really complain too much!

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, cartoonman said:

Here is One of my Scraper-board Etchings - It`s a White Clay Board covered with BLACK INK - You get a PIN or NEEDLE and Scratch the Black ink off.. I enjoyed doing these - the effect was quite stunning.

My Scrapperboard Drawing.jpg

Excellent work. I imagine no coffee breaks while you work; caffeine shakes would be counter productive. :default_biggrin: How long did it take to create?

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 6:04 AM, forcebwithu said:

Excellent work. I imagine no coffee breaks while you work; caffeine shakes would be counter productive. :default_biggrin: How long did it take to create?

It took about 30 hours - I did it while I was watching the Tele.. I wasn't happy when the Cat came in after walking in the Rain and Walked all over another Scraper-board I had just finished. Maybe he just wanted to Sign it...

• Thumbs Up 1