Recomended TV Programs to Watch from Live TV and Streaming Services (Threads Merged)

galenkia

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Find that with many a series,takes a few episodes to get going.Its why i don't give up on a series after 1 or 2 episodes.

Yep though my biggest bug bear is that they drag shows on for too long now. I loved the walking dead but after season 6 it just got repititive and silly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Yep though my biggest bug bear is that they drag shows on for too long now. I loved the walking dead but after season 6 it just got repititive and silly.

Some of the Marvel series are way too long at 13 episodes of an hour,just end up dragging the story out.

I reckon 8 to 10 episodes of about 45/50 minutes an episode is enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Some of the Marvel series are way too long at 13 episodes of an hour,just end up dragging the story out.

I reckon 8 to 10 episodes of about 45/50 minutes an episode is enough.

Funny enough I said 10 episodes in a conversation today with a pal. I'm looking forward to starting the house on haunting hill or whatever it's called. I need some documentary recommendations?

18 hours ago, Esco said:

so if he ever only watched on 1 screen he'd have no issue with you using the 2nd one. 

Fair enough, but I can not watched anymore.

Maybe he cancelled his subscription.

Anyway I found " Cinema " ( similar to the gone " Terrarium TV ) and installed it on my HiMedia android box.

I like it because subtitles are available, hearing but also reading English, is more easy for me,

being a non native English speaker.

36 minutes ago, Lambik said:

Fair enough, but I can not watched anymore.

Maybe he cancelled his subscription.

Anyway I found " Cinema " ( similar to the gone " Terrarium TV ) and installed it on my HiMedia android box.

I like it because subtitles are available, hearing but also reading English, is more easy for me,

being a non native English speaker.

What's your first language?

16 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

What's your first language?

Flemish

There are 3 national languages in Belgium : Flemish, French, German.

When I was young ( very long time ago ) it was mandatory to learn the 3 national languages, then English.

Edited by Lambik
  • Like 1

Just started watching this and like it so far. 

Marcella.jpg.ed275061f747d6a24f8981f75595bc06.jpg

Anna Friel stars in the lead role of Marcella Backland, a British police detective working in contemporary London. Set in Rosenfeldt's unique style of "Nordic noir," the body of a missing child is discovered inside a wall and a task force is assembled to catch the killer. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2018 at 1:47 AM, Lambik said:

Flemish

There are 3 national languages in Belgium : Flemish, French, German.

When I was young ( very long time ago ) it was mandatory to learn the 3 national languages, then English.

Your English is excellent. 

I remember reading about the very convoluted political system in Belgian. Quite strong support for Flemish independence?

I have a lot of respect for yourself, Thai spice and esco who plug away on the forums despite it not being your first language.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

remember reading about the very convoluted political system in Belgian. Quite strong support for Flemish independence?

It's indeed a tangled web. 

I am personally not for Flemish independence. 

But back to Netflix, 

Well I don't know if it is on Netflix, but I saw 5 episodes of " Suspects", 

quite enjoyable. 

9398711502694.jpg

Just finished watching Narcos Mexico and I must admit it overdelivered on my expectations. I didn't think they could come close to the Escobar story but have been proven wrong. Class acting from start to end. 

Don Neto is some lad 🙂

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Esco said:

Just finished watching Narcos Mexico and I must admit it overdelivered on my expectations. I didn't think they could come close to the Escobar story but have been proven wrong. Class acting from start to end. 

Don Neto is some lad 🙂

I have got about halfway through the Season and become bored with it, but the previous Seasons I loved..

Maybe it's me I'll try again.