Golf

Archie43

What a leaderboard once again. Horrible news about tomorrow IMO. Weather is forcing early tee times, in threesomes, off split tees. Won’t be the same as finishing in twosomes just before dark. But it looks like they are doing the right thing, and avoiding a Monday finish

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Molinari is rock solid. 2 shot lead now, guy has ONE bogey thru 51 holes. Amazing. 3 players shot 64 today, including Finau who should be in final group with Tiger and Francesco.

Molinari has been outstanding!

Can he hold the Tiger off, will make good viewing even with the early start. 

I'll be flicking between that and the Chelsea/Liverpool game. 

10 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Molinari is rock solid. 2 shot lead now, guy has ONE bogey thru 51 holes. Amazing. 3 players shot 64 today, including Finau who should be in final group with Tiger and Francesco.

It's been a great day of golf and my pick in Tiger will be right there in the mix tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Molinari has been outstanding!

Can he hold the Tiger off, will make good viewing even with the early start. 

I'll be flicking between that and the Chelsea/Liverpool game. 

I’m not British, but that sounds like a great day in front of the old tube

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It's been a great day of golf and my pick in Tiger will be right there in the mix tomorrow.

I don’t think he will intimidate Molinari. Tiger will have the crowd in his corner, 100% no doubt. As a golfer with a bad back, I’m pulling for him. Was disappointed to see Scott and Oosthuizen play so poorly today, Adam’s putting......horrible. 

Wow, amazing bunker shot by the Italian. That was not easy 

• Like 1

Sweet....but I feel your pain having to cancel. Then again, there’s worse spots than Pattaya. I’m seriously of thinking of Ryder Cup 2020

The Monday I was booked to go got rained off anyway. So I saved a lot of time and money.